- 03-03-2021: Book an Appointment to view NoMa Show Flat and get Direct Developer Price + Discounts.
- 03-03-2021: Check your loan eligibility by calculating at Max Loan Eligibility Calculator (TDSR) in this website.
- 08-009-2020: NoMa Left 1 Unit of 1 Br. 9 Units of 2 Br, 1 Unit of 4 Br. Check out the Balance Units Chart with Price
- 29-08-2020: NoMa Sold 66% on the Preview. Check out the Balance Units
- 21-08-2020: Download and view the NoMa E-Brochure
- 11-02-2019: Read more: Macly Passion for Real Estate
- 04-06-2018: Read more: Macly Group Buying 5 terrace Houses in Guillemard Road.
Macly Group is a local home-grown real estate developer and hospitality started in 1987 by Mr Herman Chang. They were the trend setters for shoebox apartments.
Macly Group has had numerous sound track records of developing apartments, landed properties, mixed developments, condominiums, cluster housing, commercial. The Group developed and launched more than 40 developments with a total of more than 1,700 residential and commercial units in Singapore for the past 3 decades.
Macly Group continued to ventured into hospitality creating its own hotel brand – Lloyd’s Inn which can be found in Yogyakarta, Bali and Singapore.
Some of the completed track records and on-going projects include Millage, Loft 33, Hills TwoOne, Qube Suites, Levenue, Cassia Edge, Suites @ Sims, Eon @ Shenton, FiveNine @ Lor K Telok Kurau, Tedge, Neu @ Novena, The Iveria and many more. These projects are all well-received
Macly Group efforts and dedications to the industry has been recognized and has thus received many awards and accolades. Macly Group continues to uphold its mission in providing value and quality homes to purchasers today.
NoMa will be the latest freehold luxury development in Prime District 14 along Guillemard Road. NoMa condo offers exclusive 50 Units of 1,2 and 4-bedroom unit types to fit all requirements of both buyers and investors in the Guillemard Estate.
NoMa buyers can expect Top Quality homes from Macly.
NoMa @ Guillemard Pricing is yet to be announced. It will be attractively priced for all registered early-bird buyers. The developers will announce when the showroom is ready for viewing. Do register early as developer’s VVIP guest for 1st hand information such as NoMa Floor Plan, NoMa E-brochure and NoMa Pricing. VVIP Guest will be invited for the 1st day Preview Launch with attractive developer discount.
NoMa @ Guillemard is just a 6 minutes stroll to the nearest Dakota MRT (CC8) and Old Airport Road Market & Food Centre which is approximately 508m away. This new freehold condo is well connected to 2 major expressways – KPE (Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway), PIE (Pan Island Expressway) which make traveling to the other parts of Singapore convenient.
NoMa Condo Singapore is surrounded by many famous landmarks such as Singapore Sports Hub, National Stadium, Singapore Indoor Stadium Water Sports Centre, OCBC Aquatic Centre, and Kallang Theatre. Under URA Master Plan 2019, Kallang Riverside in Kampong Bugis will be developed into waterfront lifestyle and car-lite residential precinct. So we can look forward for more upcoming amenities along the Kallang Riverside such as Waterfront Hotels, Shopping Malls and Restaurants & about 4000 Residential Homes.
With its strategic location, it is 5-minutes drive to Suntec City. If you are working in the CBD, you may take a 12-minutes drive or you may choose to take MRT to work which is 6 to 7 MRT stops away to City Hall and Raffles Place MRT.
Hop on to the MRT, with 1 MRT Station away, you will reach Paya lebar MRT (East-West Line) which is transforming to full integrated commercial hub under URA Master Plan. When fully developed, this key growth area will have about 500,000 Sqm of Commercial space for Office, retail and residential uses.
For daily groceries shopping like NTUC, Cold Storage and Giant, they are just a short walk or short drive away.
Owners of NoMa Condo Singapore will get to enjoy various selections from shopping, dining, entertainment at the newly open PLQ Mall (Paya Lebar Quarter Mall) with 12 movie screens, Paya Lebar Square, Singapore Post Centre, Kinex, Kallang Wave Mall & Kallang Leisure Park.
For parents looking at Schools, you may explore schools such as Kong Hwa School, Geylang Methodist School, Geylang Methodist Primary School and Broadrick Secondary which are all close proximity to NoMa Condo.
For NoMa Showflat viewing appointment, kindly register through this link or simply dial our Sales Hotline +65 6100 9266 before making down to our NoMa Showroom. Please note that viewing of NoMa ShowFlat is strictly by appointment basis only. The showflat may be closed for private events by developers or maintenance works on certain days. Therefore we strongly encourage and advise you to call or register for online appointment before coming down.
If you had registered an online appointment with us, you do not have to register again to avoid duplication. Please be assured that we will contact you in 1-hour time to confirm your appointment. An email will also be sent to you once registered with us.
We are currently in the early phase of Registration of Interest for our VVIP Guests. Register your Interest early to be the first to view our beautiful Showflat once its ready for viewing.
Price is subjected to change without any further notice.
Please do not miss this rare freehold city fringe condo launch near MRT. Only 50 exclusive units are available. Register now for NoMa VVIP Preview.
NoMa by Macly is inspired by “NoMad” District in NYC, a hip and Vibrant district in Madison, Manhattan.
NoMa is an upcoming City Fringe Condo in Prime District 14. The newest freehold condo launch of exclusive 50 units presented to you by Macly Group. It is strategically located along Guillemard Road. Macly Group bought over 5 numbers of 2-Storey Terrace Houses at 331, 333, 335, 339 Guillemard Road & No. 56 Lorong 28 Geylang in 2018 for $20.55 million. It has a total land area of 12,839 Sqft. As the land was zone for residential use under URA Master Plan 2014, approval was given in 2018 to re-developed these 5 houses into part 8-storey and part 5-storey project with 47 units.
NoMa Condo is nestled in the heart of Geylang, with exclusive 50 Units of 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom amd 4 Bedroom. It is just a 6 minutes stroll to the nearest Dakota MRT (CC8) and Old Airport Road Market & Food Centre which is approximately 508m away. This new freehold condo is connected to 2 major expressways – KPE (Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway), PIE (Pan Island Expressway) which make travelling to the other parts of Singapore convenient. NoMa Condominium is 6 to 7 MRT stops away to City Hall and Raffles Place MRT.
For daily groceries shopping like NTUC, Giant and Cold Storage, they are just a short walk or a short drive away.
Residents of NoMa, you will get to enjoy wide varieties of amenities around the vicinity. There are plenty choices of eateries, cafes, pubs and coffee shops that are just short stroll away.
More Selections of shopping, dining, entertainment, we have the newly open PLQ Mall (Paya Lebar Quarter Mall) with 12 movie screens, Paya Lebar Square, Singapore Post Centre, Kinex, Kallang Wave Mall & Kallang Leisure Park.
NoMa Condo owners can get to enjoy local food spots such as Old Airport Road Market & Food Centre, Sims Vista market & food centre, Geylang Serai Market & Food Center and Kallang Estate Fresh Market & food centre. If you prefer more international food cuisine, you may consider Jewel @ Changi or Paya Lebar Quarter Mall.
Guillemard Road is under Kallang URA master plan with plans to rejuvenate the Kallang River, The Kallang River will see a new lease of life & activity with enhanced connectivity for both pedestrians and cyclists. Residents can look forward for new amenities and facilities coming soon.
For parents looking at Schools, you may explore schools such as Kong Hwa School, Geylang Methodist School and Broadrick Secondary’ which are all close proximity to NoMa Condo.
- Located along Guillemard Road, with wide array of amenities of eateries and cafes to suit everyone needs
- A 5 minutes walk to Dakota MRT (CC8).
- 1 station away from Paya Lebar MRT (EW8 & CC9), & 6 Stations away to Raffles Place MRT (EW14 & NS26)
- Easily accessible via the KPE (Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway), PIE (Pan Island Expressway) & Nicoll Highway
- 15 minutes drive to Changi International Airport, SUTD, Jewel @ Changi, and Changi Terminal 1 to 5.
- 6-8 minutes drive to Suntec City and Bugis
- 12 minutes drive to your working palce @ CBD.
- Cycling of 8 minutes to Sports Hub and National Stadium which add on to daily active and healthy lifestyles
- Geylang Methodist Primary and Secondary School and Kwong Hwa School is Within the 1km vicinity
- James Cook University with new campus for 3,400 students is expanding too
- Within a 10-min drive to several shopping and entertainment centres including the brand new Kinex Mall, Kallang Wave mall, Paya Lebar Square, SingPost and as well as Suntec City
- A wide range of food from local food to international cuisine.
- Various local food spots such as Old Airport Road Market & Food Centre, Sims Vista market & food centre, Geylang Serai Market & Food Center and Kallang Estate Fresh Market & food centre
- Strategically located within the 2 fast growth areas in Singapore Master Plan – Kallang Riverside & Paya Lebar Regional Commercial Hub.
- Paya Lebar airbase will be relocated and that will remove the height restriction in the vicinity.
Book An Appointment to view NoMa ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Hardcopy E-Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of NOMA Price, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.